Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Letter from Aunt Gina and family

Dear MaKade,
I wanted to write to you to share a neat experience we had in homeschool this past week. The boys were asked to write a prompt. The prompt was "Who is your hero?" When I asked Austin he answered without hesitation, MaKade!. I asked him why and he said because he is serving a mission. I wanted to share with you what he continued to write about in his paper regarding this subject…

My cousin MaKade is my hero because he is a great example to me.
He is nice to everyone and he taught me how to play the piano. He taught me how to swim better and he went on a mission and I want to go on a mission too.
I am glad that I have a cousin that I can look at as my example.
Written by: Austin Wright

Thank you so much MaKade for setting an amazing example for my son and your younger cousin. I had not realized until now just how important you were to him. I wanted to make sure that you knew and to thank you for it. We are so proud of you and the amazing young man you continue to be. We pray for you as you are doing the Lords work.
Love, Gina and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment